Friday, July 11, 2008

4th of July!

We went swimming at Lava Hot Springs with Travis, Nicole, and Kaydence during the day. It was a lot of fun. Kaydence just chilled out all day long in her little swim diaper showing off those sexy rolls! She was adorable! Later on we all went out to eat and then to watch the fireworks. I'll post more pictures of all of that as soon as I get them! It was nice to actually have a day off with my husband because we don't get to see each other too often. Our schedules tend to overlap quite a bit, so it's a rare occasion when we get to spend the whole day together! Isn't he handsome?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So I noticed I forgot to get you those pictures from the fourth, sorry! Cute picture with you guys though! You "blogger" you!

Jami said...

um, remember when we were all like "come one taylor, take off your shirt, show us your muscules!", and he was like "no, I am too imbarassed"...GOCHA!
I will say that the two of you make a pretty sexy couple. Take a picture of the two of you in a swim suit, and we will hang it on our wall for some motivation. I am sure that your idaho friends are probally thinking "why does this crazy woman want to hang a picture of them on her wall." anywho, you are sexy!