Monday, June 30, 2008

Our First Blog

Hey everybody! Taylor and I decided we had better join the 21st century and start blogging along with all of the rest of the family. We have really loved seeing how everybody is doing! As for us... we are doing great! Life is busy, busy, busy! Tay is working for the Bannock County Sheriff’s office here in Pocatello and loves it. He has to work really hard. I am still in PA School at Idaho State University. I am about to finish my first year and thank goodness because it's driving me CRAZY! I will start my rotations in August and I can't wait! We spend most of our free time with our two crazy chihuahuas (Bentley and Sadie) and Travis, Nicole, & Kaydence. We love to go to the gym as well. Tay is getting HUGE! He really likes to lift weights and eat well. He always makes me feel guilty when I want to eat something bad. Oh the trials of having a HOT husband.

5 comments:

Jami said...

Its about time you guys joined the club. We miss you guys so much so we are glad we can now keep up with our family in the north.

Spencer

Chandra said...

Yay! What a nice picture of you guys! ha ha :-)

Kathleen said...

Your blog looks great! I just started, and I'm afraid its addicting. It's such a great way to keep in touch.

Danielle said...

Welcome to the blogging world. Watch out, it'll suck you in. :)

Laura said...

What a great picture!! Welcome to blogging - I agree with Kathleen and Danielle ... it's addicting. I've got a pile of dishes in the sink that I'm happily ignoring just to read blogs. ha!