Monday, June 30, 2008

Running

Call me crazy, but I have been getting into running quite a bit lately. This is me last September running my first half-marathon in Pocatello. It was a really cool experience! (If you can get past the whole legs going numb after 8 miles part!)
So, I enjoyed running my first half-marathon so much that I decided to do another one. This one was just a couple of weeks ago on June 14th in Rexburg. It was a lot of fun! I'm smiling in this because I'm about ready to cross the finish line. Now there's a reason to smile!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I just have to add that Amanda was so sick when she ran this last marathon and even did it faster than she did the first one. Your a machine Amanda! Love you!

D said...

That is great! I ran in high school, and then off and on since, and I keep thinking that I will start again, next week ;).

And your blog is cute! I love reading about everyone's different lives, especially you guys who we don't get to see very often.

Laura said...

Hello, Amanda!! I found your blog from Nicole's. It's so nice to finally see pictures of you and get to know you a little from your blog!! You both make an absolutely beautiful couple.

I'm so excited you ran a half marathon. I've never been a runner, but my sister (Lybi) got me started last August and now I'm signed up for my first half marathon this Labor Day. I'm so excited (and scared!).

If for some crazy reason you're ever passing through Colorado, please feel free to stop by and stay as long as you want!!