Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Arizona.....Here We Come

Well.... I just finished my surgery rotation up in Twin Falls and then braved horrible winter roads to go to my end of semester meeting in Boise. It has been such busy time. I have literally been living out of a suitcase for the past 6 weeks, and I am soooooo happy to be home with my husband finally. I went to Boise and was able to stay with Trudy and Greg. They were so nice to let me stay there, and I dragged Trudy all over Boise shopping and we had a lot of fun. It's so nice to have family. I know that I already posted a few quick comments on the surgeon that precepted me in my last rotation, but he was such an amazing doctor. He collects antiques, and his office looks literally like an old medical museum. It was just too cool to not take pictures of, so I thought that I would post a few of them. They also just decorated the office for Christmas so it was even cooler than usual!




Here's one of the exam rooms. Just like a museum!





This is Dr. McClusky. Doesn't he look like such a nice Dr.?

Here's Nicole. She was so nice to me! She spoiled me while I was there.




Here's another cabinet with old medicines in it. Pretty cool for a medical office huh?






So....that's what I've been doing and where I've been hanging out lately. Now.....it's time to go and PARTY in Arizona! We are so excited to see everybody. Hope that the weather cooperates! We hope that everybody has a Merry Christmas and spends a lot of time with family!

4 comments:

Seth said...

We are way pumped to see you guys.
Those cabinets were pretty awesome too!

See you guys on Friday!

Kathleen said...

I wish I was Arizona bound too. It was so fun to have you hear. Thanks for being such a great room-mate. I loved being able to spend time with you . We are all looking forward to your next rotation and hoping Dr. McClusky hires a PA =)

Kathleen said...

that was supposed to be "here" not "hear"

Jami said...

Oh, I love antiques...if I were ever a doctor I think I would have an office just like his.
Also, I am so excited that you guys are coming.
Can't wait to see you