Wednesday, May 13, 2009

YEAH!!!!

So...I just wanted to drop a quick note and let everybody know that I PASSED my first set of boards! I am so excited! I also got done with my 26 page typed portfolio! I can't even count how many times in the past few weeks that I have wanted to throw up just THINKING about all of my deadlines, but now they are all done! Now, I'm heading back to Twin Falls to live with Kathleen, Kent, and the girls. I am so excited for that. I love Kathleen and I am so glad that she has found such a great guy to be her new husband. My rotation in Twin is in Pediatrics. I think that it will be a lot of fun because I love working with kids. Taylor is getting ready to start school here in a couple of months. I'm so blessed to have such a patient husband. He has been so supportive and amazing through these last 2 years, and I love him so much for that. And besides, it's pretty hard not to love somebody that HOT!!!

6 comments:

Chandra said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You're doing awesome! Can't wait to see you!

The Bloxham Bunch said...

Congratulations! That is awesome.

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS WOMAN! You are truly amazing, I'm convinced there isn't anything you can't do! You'll be so great in your next rotation, pediatrics, I mean your already Kaydence's "favorite"!
Thanks for coming over yesterday to play, it was fun attempting to look like the high maintenance type ;)

Kathleen said...

Congratulations!!! You are so dedicated and it is paying off. We can't wait for you to come stay with us! We have 2 little subjects that LOVE to be your patients. Camryn says "I want Amanda to be my doctor" anytime we talk about going to the doctor. We are all looking forward to it. We all love you!

Kristina said...

Congratulations! Seth is about 2 weeks into his surgery rotation.

Andrew and Shandee said...

Thanks. I miss working out with you too. I have been slacking. How is Twin? How is circuit training?