Tuesday, September 13, 2011

46 DAYS OUT!

Okay...so I officially had to say a ceremonious goodbye to carbs on Saturday night. My new meal plan started Sunday and let the KETO begin! My only source of carbs in my diet now come from vegetables like asparagus, mushrooms, onion, broccoli, cauliflower and bell peppers. Who knew you could miss oatmeal so much? I am now 46 days out or 6 1/2 weeks and am getting pretty excited and nervous. I am going to post a few pics...I have finished the outline on the bottom of my suit and can now start on the design...300 hand glued stones later:) The pics don't do it justice, but the stones are really pretty. Once the design gets started, it should look really good!




I have to start on the top now too. This is seriously time consuming, but it's better than paying several hundreds of dollars for somebody else to do the same thing. Wish me luck with no carbs:) I'm going to do my best to stay sane....

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Wow! That looks great! It also looks very time consuming. Where do you find the time, between work, and exercise, and meal planning, and taking care of your house and your dogs and your hubby.
You are superwoman. No doubt.

P.S. When you said post pictures, at first I thought of you. Wishful thinking. I bet you look great and I can't wait to see you!

Unknown said...

Amanda I want to see YOU!!! I want to see the transformation, if it is a slow or fast process. And I can't just take your word for it because you are always WAY to hard and critical of yourself. I hope you are keeping your sanity intact. Have you been letting your "crazy" patients "have it" now that your patience is probably thinning, I KNOW my patience would be nonexistent by this point. I want to see updates of how your suit looks now too, have you been able to work on it more with everything you have going on? I can't wait to see everything, your pretty much my HERO!!!

Andrew and Shandee said...

Kudos to you for even being able to diet that strictly. I could never do that. I am excited to see pics. We will be rooting for you all the way!!!