Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tagged

Better late than never.... right?
Amanda's
THREE FEARS:
1) Rodents in any shape or form
2) Failure
3) Losing a loved one

THREE JOYS:
1) My HOT husband
2) Spending time with family
3) Running

THREE OBSESSIONS
1) Grey's Anatomy (Who isn't obsessed with McDreamy?)
2) The Twilight Series (Even personal hygiene went out the window for this one!)
3) Getting good grades (I'm a bit of a perfectionist)

THREE RANDOM FACTS:
1) I can't let a picture hang crooked on the wall without fixing it. (There's my OCD coming out!)
2) When I was 16, I got in a car accident and hit my head on the windshield which caused me to
basically forget everything in my life up until that point.
3) I consider my two chihuahuas to be my children and treat them as such
THREE GOALS:
1) To finish PA school with my sanity intact
2) To have adorable kids (How could I not with such a handsome husband!)
3) To reach my full potential

3 comments:

Kathleen said...

Wow, I didn't know about that accident. That's what's great about doing stuff like that. I guess I better do mine too. Thanks for the reminder.
p.s. miss you guys

Kathleen said...

Wow, I didn't know about that accident. That's what's great about doing stuff like that. I guess I better do mine too. Thanks for the reminder.
p.s. miss you guys

Unknown said...

Arielle,
I'm glad you filled out this questionnaire, you crack me up how you write! I'm going to miss seeing you so much when you start your clinicals!!!