Monday, August 24, 2009

AHHH RELIEF!!!

I just wanted to post a quick blog and let everybody know that I PASSED my boards!! I found out on Thursday and was sooo excited. I posted an update on Facebook, but then realized today that I hadn't updated my blog. It was pretty funny because to find out my scores I had to log in to a certain website and it would tell you your score. My heart was pounding when I was logging on, but the ultimate feeling of relief came when I looked and saw that one little word...PASSED! So, I proceeded to run upstairs screaming "I passed! I passed!" Tay was still in bed and I scared the crap out of him! So..that was pretty much the greatest feeling ever. I am finally DONE with school! It seems surreal, but we are so excited to start the next phase of our lives. Speaking of which...we have made a decision on where we are going to move. I will post about that a bit later when I have more time!

4 comments:

Kristina said...

We are so happy for you! Can't wait to here where you are headed!

Chandra said...

Ah! Cliff hanger!!! Where are you going??? I can't say enough how proud of you I am! I am so glad that you could be such an amazing example to Tanner. You are seriously the best. Love ya!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATION AMANDA! I don't think everyone understands how hard core that test is, I mean they had to scan your finger prints to let you back in the room to continue the test after each break. You also forgot to mention that you didn't just pass the boards, you obliterated them!!! Since you won't brag for yourself I will, you basically doubled the score you needed to pass! I'm a little proud of you, can you tell!
Well I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for Utah ;) No, it sounds like this is where you guys were meant to go and besides this way we will just have to take a vacation every summer to see you guys, oh darn! Hey it was so awesome to see you guys this last weekend, thanks for coming down we love you guys!!!

Scott and Kel said...

First of all, CONGRATS!!! I never doubted you for one minute! Second of all, what the heck is with the suspense???!!! Where are you going stinker?? Can't wait to hear! Dr. B said to tell you hi from everyone there and the best of luck to you! (Of course I had to brag about you too...I learned that from Nicole) :)